Tink's® Trophy Buck Hot Shot® Gel Stream - 5oz.
Tink’s® Hot Shot® Gel Stream shoots a stream of pure scented gel up to 10’, providing strategic placement options right from the tree stand. This long-lasting lure won’t weaken in rain and won’t dry in wind. The gel sticks to leaves, bark and pine straw without damaging the environment.
Tink’s® Hot Shot® Gel utilizes Bag-in-Can technology that separates the gel from the pressurizing agent for zero contamination. This system enables the entire product to be dispensed - no waste! Sprays longer than traditional aerosols. Even sprays upside down! Includes locking feature to prevent unintentional actuation.
Trophy Buck Lure is 100% natural rutting buck urine collected from dominant bucks and reinforced with tarsal gland and interdigital gland secretions. The rutting odor of a buck induces a territorial challenge to another buck and provokes him to seek out the foreign buck. Tink’s® Trophy Buck Lure works as a curiosity lure in early season when bucks often travel in bachelor groups.
- TINK’S TROPHY BUCK: Tink’s Trophy Buck Synthetic Hot Shot Gel Stream mimics the natural urine collected from dominant bucks and implements mock gland secretions that create a territorial challenge and provoke a buck’s curiosity to search and destroy
- LONG RANGE ATTRACTION: Shoots 10-foot streams of scent-infused gel that stays active longer. The formula reactivates with moisture and won’t dry keeping you in the stand longer. Spray from a stand while using a grunt call for best performance
- PURE LURE: The Trophy Buck is 100% pure scent with no propellant. Be the antagonist this season as you dispense 100% pure lure that is designed to last, and leave the guessing out of the game
- TERRITORIAL CHALLENGE: Synthetic dominant buck lure creates a territorial challenge indicating a buck in the area
- 10 FOOT GEL STREAM: Shoots a 10-foot gel stream. Be the antagonist this season as you dispense 100% pure lure that is designed to last, and leave the guessing out of the game